Interstate Commission for Water Coordination of Central Asia
Structure of ICWC
The ICWC is represented by five Heads of national water agencies. By 2022, the national water agencies authorized by their respective countries have included:
- Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Water Resources Service at the Ministry of Agriculture of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Ministry of Energy and Water Resources of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- State Committee for Water Management of Turkmenistan;
- Ministry of Water Resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The ICWC has five executive bodies for fulfillment of its tasks and implementation of planned programs: BWO Amu Darya; BWO Syr Darya; SIC; Secretariat; and, CMC.
Since 1992 in different years ICWC members were:
N. Kipshakbayev, T. Sarsenbekov, A. Ramazanov, A. Ryabtsev, A. Orman, I. Abishev, B. Bekniyaz, E. Nysanbayev, S. Gromov, S. Kozhaniyazov, S. Mukataev.
М. Zulpuyev, A. Polotov, V. Melnichenko, J. Bekbolotov, А. Kostyuk, B. Koshmatov, Ch. Uzakbayev, Z. Jamaldinov, K. Tashtanaliyev, A. Sokeyev.
A. Nurov, V. Shafoyev, I. Eshmirzoyev, I. Ashurov, D. Makhsudov, A. Nazyrov, S. Yokubzod, R. Bobokalonov, S. Rakhimzoda, U. Usmonzoda, D. Shoimzoda.
A. Ilamanov, P. Odeyev, A. Dadonov, S. Kurbanov, T. Altiyev, K. Volmuradov, A. Yazmyradov, S. Taganov, M. Bairamdurdyev, A. Yazmyradov, D. Sedekov, G. Baidjanov, D. Genjiev.
R. Giniyatullin, T. Kamalov, A. Djalalov, Sh. Khamrayev.